dit your header and footer easily by following these steps:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Templates > ThemeBuilder
- Click Add New Template and choose Header (or Footer)
- Name your header template and click Create Header (or Footer)
- Now you’ll be able to either choose a premade header (or footer) template or create one from scratch.
- Once you have made the needed changes to the header (or footer) design, click publish, and choose where to publish the header (or footer). The default is entire site.
- That’s it! You can now see your handcrafted header (or footer) live on your site.
You can also check out these video guides for how to create a header and how to create a footer.
Now, let’s take a look at some beautiful examples of headers and footers.